5.07.2012

excuses, excuses.

I promise to blog more. But not now.

Now I'm in the deepest parts of final tests. The day before two, the week of four total.  I've been calm about it, now I've hit freak out point, so of course I'm ignoring the piles of study guides around me and blogging about why I'm not blogging. Um, okay Victoria. Crazy. 


Thursday at 4 I will be a free woman! Not too much work, no school, just wedding planning until June 29.  I'm so ready for those 50 days of pure wedding planning insanity bliss.

And please excuse this note to my phone.

Dear iPhone, 
I'm sorry you have 1,851 pictures
 on your system that are not 
backed up by your dear friend, MacBook. 
 I promise to take them all off and drown
 my seven thousands of blog readers with your pictures.  




...






Someday. 


Love, 

Victoria. 


-xo_vw



No comments: