12.03.2010

Princesses have to talk about themselves.

I have only posted inspiration so far on this blog and nothing about me. Probably because I'm kind of scared to start this new chapter and go completely open book about my life instead of my creepers on Facebook figuring it out (whether what they figure out is correct or not...) and spreading it like wildfire! Oh, this is the life of living in a small town.

Anyways, I'm Victoria. A 19 year old college student at a small branch of a state school in Tyler. I'm moving back to my hometown right now (long story that will come later..to all of those creepers, no it's not a dramatic "I did drugs and I'm coming back home to Mom and Dad" stories, I've been happily drug free for all 19 years of my life; it's just a new chapter that I'm looking forward to.)  It's been a process to clean out two rooms that have been mine up until I moved a year and a half ago, so they've accumulated ten years worth of my collections and clutter and now I'm going thru and purging most of it. Countless car loads have gone to the trash, thrift store, and the storage building.

I love creating. I will never stop and I love to have a good project.  I just recently started working at an adorable store in downtown Henderson called Plan It Home where I get to create! It's an interior decorating store providing refurbished antique furniture for all design types that you can think of.  We also have window coverings (blinds, drapes, plantation shutters, etc.) and great artwork.  We just finished putting up our Christmas decorations and windows yesterday, I'll try to put up pictures this coming week! It's an unconventional Christmas to say the least.

More to come...
xo_vw

No comments: