12.13.2010

small town football, big state win.


I am SOOO proud to be from Henderson right now, home of the STATE CHAMPION LIONS! 
Pretty sure the entire town was at Cowboys Stadium Friday night.. no really. over 20,000 people were there. We have, what? 11,0000-ish people in the town? Yeah. Sums it up. 

Anyways, I am extremely proud of the season these boys have had and so glad to call quite a few of them my friends and a select few my brothers!! 


 Numbers 84 and 44 are twin brothers.. how great of an experience is this for them?! (Love those Fletcher boys!!) 

 Just about the most legit haircut ever. Please tell me who did this. 
 Steven holding the front page at the end of the game...
Thanks to Longview News-Journal for the pictures! I will post some of my own when I have time... I have pictures all the way back from Syrup Festival on my camera and WAY too many projects to do to even think  about starting on editing!! 

xo_vw

No comments: