3.31.2011

Here comes that familiar feeling Friday is famous for

So it's been far too long since I've posted, promise I'll make up for it if you'll forgive me! Okay, thanks.
Life= cRaY CrAy. Tests, work, pictures, babysitting... life goes on and on.

Daddy got home last night after being back in the KAZ for a month. We're so glad :) Mom, Fireman, and I wore matching vintage Chevron shirts for when he walked in the door and had one waiting for him on the counter.  We're cool. Promise.

This weekend, I'm going to Passion Ft. Worth, super excited.  Here's to a few days of worship with David Crowder, Matt Redman, and Louie Giglio.  Also, it'll be the first time to hang with my amigo John Smith (real name, true story) in Dallas when we aren't going to a wedding. Bonus points?

Coming soon aka when I get time aka maybe today maybe in a month:

first outfit post

pictures of Philip

inspiration post

stories of dates past, also known as classy white trash is in, praise the Lord. 


Enjoy your weekend!

xo_vw

No comments: