9.23.2011

Homemade Curtains.

So I've been totally obsessed with all new TV shows since I have moved home.  Especially this fall.  I got hooked on Big Brother this summer (a three night a week commitment!) This week I have watched The New Girl, Rachel Zoe (complete obsession,) The Office, Two and a Half Men, and Whitney.

Also totally excited for the premiere of Chris March's show on Bravo! He's one of my all time favorite Project Runway contestants.

One more TV show to look forward to: Junk Gypsy on HGTV! What?! Two sisters from Overton, TX aka 15 minutes from here aka their parents pizza place is where my mother ate the night before I was born so I should be part of the family ARE GOING TO HAVE A SHOW ON HGTV! They totally deserve it after tons of hard work and years of junkin' and making funky fabulous clothes and accessories.  I'm so completely excited.

Go to HGTV's facebook page for a fab video of what to look forward to!!

xo_vw

No comments: