9.22.2011

It's not Unusual to be Loved by Anyone....

Trying some new things!! New {much needed} blog layout, new page of tons of iPhone pictures, and new ideas abounding.

I should be doing homework, but, for the THOUSANDS of people who read this blog, I'm sacrificing my one day to blog since last month... HA. I'm working on it guys, promise.

Current new things in my life:
1. I'm now over halfway done with college- WHAT?
2. I'm now on Google+ {link:  https://plus.google.com/111624133898295740629/posts?hl=en-US}
3. I'm working on a new exciting project with Meagan {who turned 22 yesterday and who's sister threw  super fun surprise birthday for her!}
4. Trying to challenge myself to do new things, also thanks to Meagan.  Currently, I'm reading The Help. Yes, I know I'm way past the times, but at least I'm reading it!
5. Basically my entire family is moving.  Aunt, uncle, and cousins to Canada, Mom and Dad to Midland.  That means pretty soon I will be living in Mom and Dad's house-- aka totally redecorating.

I'm wanting inspiration and feedback right now.. leave me comments or inbox me or tweet me or email me or use whatever other social media you prefer and give me ideas for the blog or potential posts, or fun projects.  You could always leave a link to what you're loving on Pinterest right now, too!


xo_vw

No comments: