12.18.2011

VW by VW

It's official.  I started a business during finals week.

VW by VW {Victoria's Wovens by Victoria Waugh} is the title to what has become my knitting obsession.  Headbands, scarves, and tassels full of personality are currently for sale in Penny and Jack {on McCann in Longview} and in His Blessings {in downtown Henderson.}

I'm extremely excited about it!! It has certainly been an adventure so far and I know it's just beginning.  I am looking forward to creating more woven goods with love and hope that feeling of love is evident when the accessories are worn.

Story Card.

Working away.

Tags {Stamped Library Cards!} 


Sneak Peek at the wonderful floor of Blessings. 

This has brought a face lift to the blog- a new bio and header. I am so amazed at all the Lord has blessed me with and changed in the past year.  It amazes me!! 

xo_vw

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU TORI LEIGH!! && CAN'T WAIT TO GO GET ONE OF YOUR PRECIOUS SCARFS!! YOU ARE SO CREATIVE AND GIFTED!

<3
-YADI

Unknown said...

So proud of you Victoria!