1.24.2012

Above and Beyond.

The coolest part of my trip to Canada?  (or at least what sounds like the coolest part-- the whole trip was pretty cold-- haha- I'm so punny.)  Definitely standing on top of the Atlantic.

Reasons standing on the Atlantic was cool: 
1. I've never been to the Atlantic, only the Gulf of Mexico and New York Harbor.
2. IT GETS COLD ENOUGH TO FREEZE THE OCEAN. That blows my mind.

Reasons I needed a list to say two things: 
1. I like lists.
2. See point one.

Anyways, here's pictures of this moment of my life.  Notice that Joshua is at the stage of his life where I'm so not cool anymore and he really doesn't want to be taking cutesy tourist pictures with me.  LOVE YOU JOSHUA.









xo_vw

1 comment:

meawhitbrown said...

Wow! I had no idea this could happen! So cool! (and I laughed at your puns!)