2.17.2012

Guess what...?

... we found a rent house! yay!! It is recently remodeled has no closet space what-so-ever and Michael and I are so excited! Plus- it's next door to my childhood piano teacher. How fun?!

Literally-there is no closet space. Maybe room for him to hang two dress shirts and for me to hang one dress. So M and I have been on major brainstorming of storage ideas and ways to decorate the house! I wake up in the morning thinking about it.. and wondering how much of the house I forgot about and have dreamed up since we only had a 10 minute walk through.

Michael will move in March (yay!) and I will move in after the wedding.  I think my parents are more excited than we are because they get their house back! All of my furniture is huge and has been in their living room while theirs is in the storage building. I'm so thankful that they were willing to put up with me and my 8 foot long couch and 6 foot sofa!

I have been stalking A Beautiful Mess getting decorating and storage ideas.  Here's what I've found.













can't wait to decorate! 

xo_vw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely obsessed with all of their interior projects. that bathroom WILL be mine, dangit!