2.21.2012

i married adventure.

As long as I can remember, my grandmother has had a zebra-covered book on her mantle.  I've been obsessed with it and always told her I want to someday inherit it.  She later found me a copy that I'm obsessed with ... but that story is between just she and I ;)

The book is called I Married Adventure and is by Osa Johnson, who we have figured out is the most amazing woman to ever live.  She was a missionary who took safari trips all around the world in her zebra striped plane and lived out her life for Jesus.  I love what I know of her story and plan to read my copy of I married adventure soon!







How cute is she?
Nana and I also spot the book in decorating pictures everywhere....  look in the top picture in this collage! 



Marry Adventure Today. 

xo_vw

1 comment:

Hayley Dawn Brunner said...

This is basically my dream life! hahaha Maybe one day ;)