4.27.2012

Get Dressed.

I hardly ever do outfit posts.  Mostly because I'm terrible at putting together outfits- I would love for someone to come over and just tell me different things to wear together so I don't wear the same thing over and over.

Well, Michael and I decided on a whim to go to Dallas on this past weekend and we had a blast! We had time to kill before meeting up with Hillary for dinner, so we went to the Ballpark at Arlington.  Where else?  I had my camera with me, so he snapped these while we soaked in the beautiful day and sounds of the kids playing in the small park.






Blazer- Gap
Blouse- ?? I got it at a botique in Dallas! 
Jeans- BKE
Shoes- Miss Albright from Anthropologie
Sunnies- Free People
Bracelet- Urban Outfitters

We had so much fun!! 

Take an adventure this weekend. 

-xo_vw

No comments: