1.20.2011

A little bit goes a long way..

So, this whole keeping up with the blog thing isn't working very well. I've decided I need to set apart 30 minutes a week or so just to keep up and put some of my life on here, if for nothing else for me to remember.

School is back in full swing already, the last day of my first week being tomorrow and me already being fully overwhelmed.  I am taking two classes at TJC- Botany+Botany lab and BCIS+lab, as well as two classes at UT Tyler- Financial Accounting and Micro Economics.  I wouldn't feel quite so stressed except that at this time last semester I was job-less, living in Tyler, only taking one difficult class, and single.  All of the above are opposite this semester.

Job: I am LOVING working at Plan It Home.  Our blog is in full swing! Go see it here!  Alma and I have been working hard on our handmade lampshades! I finally finished my fist today and I am so very proud! Of course, Alma being amazing and all, finished her fifty first today.  (:  Below is one of my favorite shots of my very favorite chair! I took this the last day that the snow was around.

Home:  My loveseat is finally getting delivered tomorrow for my study! I hope that it will encourage me to finally finish it and transform it into the relaxing space I originally imagined.  I may get to work on organization this weekend while Michael is down and out.. speaking of..

Michael: Fireman is getting his wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow morning at 9:00.  Please be praying for a speedy recovery and for all to go well!!! I think he's a trooper and will do great!! He has been helping me out so much with setting up my new Mac I got for Christmas from Mom and Dad and helping me de-stress in the evenings when I finally get home.  Here we are in the snow not too long ago! 

Now I'm off to shower and read for economics and accounting.. at midnight... and start over my crazy day! Nothing like being in college, huh?!

4 comments:

pat said...

plus you got one awesome pal sittin with ya im micro econ :)

Victoria Searcy said...

of course! What would I do without you Patrick?!

carrie said...

yay :) glad i have a blog buddy xoxo

ps. put pics of lampshade?

Victoria Searcy said...

there's one up on the Plan It Home site back a couple of pages and I'm about to put up more on that blog! :)