1.25.2011

Roll Away Your Stone...

This week is crazy already!!

Michael's surgery went well and he has recovered fairly well so far... still working on eating as expected.  Right now he's sitting next to me watching Southland.. his favorite. It's a bit violent for me but I figure that I'll put up with it since I make him watch HGTV all the time.

I'm already full swing working on school.  Just did my first assignment for accounting. I swear that class will be the death of me! I understand the book, but listening to my professor is like listening to Charlie Brown's teacher.  Economics is a complete turnaround from last semester! I am loving it so far.. of course I haven't taken a test yet so that could change pretty quickly.  At TJC I have BCIS and Botany- both of which will be GPA boosters which are always greatly accepted.  All four of my classes have a lab (even though accounting and economics don't have class time for it- it's all online) so they are complete time consumers!! I told Michael he will get his girlfriend back this summer.

I am out of class on Thursday so I will get to work all day! Yay for starting my day with Alma and Lorraine and actually getting some hours! I can't wait for a little glimpse of what Winter Break was like again.  I made a pretty fun little lampshade yesterday while watching Oprah (yeah- the one about finding out she has a sister..I couldn't resist.) I'm hoping L likes it!

Joy of the week: My loveseat came in!!! For those of you who don't know, I found out the hard way that a 9 foot couch wont fit in the hall to get into my front room, so we had to order the 6 foot loveseat so it would fit!! ha!

till next time,
xo_vw

1 comment:

racingyogagirl said...

I loved having you both in the house with me! It makes my heart happy!