8.07.2011

Oops.

Sooooo I way splurged yesterday and... and... gained instead of lost.  But you know, that's what weekends are for. Eating at Hibachi grills where there is no such thing as portion control and nothing tastes right left over. Such is life.  BUT IT WAS SO GOOD.  Michael and I spent the day at his parent's house supposedly to get help with my take home test...that never fully happened and I'm okay with that?! Kathy and I spent the afternoon sitting in the kitchen, her making homemade salsa and guacamole, me eating as fast as she was cooking.  Then I  burnt a few calories took a nap then went to Yamato.  It was about 492017498273590246298374 calories and delicious.

Saturday:
B: Eggs and biscuits (Mom cooked, benefit of living at home when you're 20.)
L: Mojoes: half of a Southwest panini with no chicken and a side of chips. I forgot to substitute fruit.
D: Yamato. Michael and I "split" shrimp and steak.. aka we both got enough rice, noodles, and veggies to      live on for 3 years, and that was after the soup and salad...  I ate one shrimp and let Michael have the rest of the meat.

So it was a major splurge, but I think it's okay to have a few of those.  Not once a week, but once a month or less, and work your tail off with portion control in between.  Remember that this isn't about losing weight, it's about being healthy, feeling good in your body and about your body.

love you all,

xo_vw

No comments: