5.09.2011

Breathe.

...that's something I haven't done a lot of lately. Let's continue that list with blogging.... okay, new title of this post is Breathing and Blogging: the things I haven't made time to do. 


So I do have an excuse. I hate making excuses but I think a blog is where you're supposed to tell your life/make excuses why you haven't been telling every detail of your life? maybe?

1. It's finals week. Last week was dead week. Read: It's dead week/study till I die week. Last week every professor I had shoved 30 assignments/projects/last minute tests in. 


2. Work. I mean, have you met Lorraine yet? She's AB FAB and I love her and she has way too much on her plate.  My job as "Production Manager" (sounds like a real job, no?) is to crack the whip and make sure the Gilmore Girl's style town meetings and paying bills come before looking at blogs online. It happens to the best of us, okay?!  We have a huge project going on that I can't disclose quite yet, but will as soon as I can! It involves a new chapter and new opportunities and probably the continued pattern of a lack of blogging from me.

3. Social obligations. This also involves work, but also making new connections and renewing old ones.. exciting!!! We had an art walk this weekend in Henderson, the first of many, we're hoping.  Dana Cargile and Lisa Horlander were the two fabulous ladies who were in our shop.  They painted away and we ate and visited and just had so much fun! I took off around two on Saturday to visit Grandaddy in the hospital (he's doing physical rehab, should be pretty easy for him!)  We stayed there for a bit then left to go to Kilgore to Spring Fling, aka I spent the evening doing the other side of what I had done all weekend. Visiting, answering the same questions over and over (as opposed to asking the same questions over and over) and smiling a lot.  I got to see two of my favorites though! Justin and Harry, owners of the fabulous interior design store, The Shops at 205!

Now I'm on the downward slope.  Two finals this week, then working working working till Brandi's wedding and some much needed time at the beach with Mom, Dad, and Michael.

love you all!

xo_vw

No comments: