5.11.2011

hey now, hey no-oww



My first of two finals is in two hours, I've studied all I want to and I know that I've got a great grade in the bag, so here I am, blogging away.  I haven't even started studying for my daunting Economics final, but I do better under pressure and...well...I'm putting it off.

side note: Bella is chasing her tail.. I thought only dogs did that...?


So I've been super lazy lately watching trashy reality TV, aka The Real Housewives, all the time... I've even gotten Fireman to watch with me. It's incredible.  So, for your viewing pleasure today, it's another round of...

I PHONE PICTURES!!!!
whoo hoo!...right?
last moments of BCIS

 dinner. 

 My Chinese food came in this bag.. irony?
 my easel TV stand
 beautiful Mom
 silly Fireman
 clouds
 beginning of first watercolor
 new RL bedding
 snuggling with Fireman and Clancy the Kitty
 Two couches for sale!! Call Plan It Home for more info! (903-657-1230)
 {This is so not a plug for the shop or anything}
 Playing Just Dance with Michael's little sisters :) 
 Clancy didn't want me to take a shower... 
 Zentangles


 Dana's paintings
 professional emails between Lorraine {my boss} and I...

Really cute. 

 studying
 Clancy and Bella

 sweet boys. 




 Bella. 
 Clancy. 
 MidFinals Massage

 freezing house
 wake up call. 


The End of my lazy post. Hope it was great. okay. bye. 

xo_vw 

1 comment:

meawhitbrown said...

thanks for giving me another way to distract myself when i should be studying!! :) love it. good luck on your finals-i know you'll do well. we're almost through with this semester--ptl!! love you!