5.16.2011

Summer Baby.

I'm such a summer child. I live for sunshine, shorts, and sleeping when I want to.  I love not HAVING to do anything pressing.  I love being able to just appreciate the small things.

Yesterday, my to do list consisted of making a friendship bracelet. It didn't happen.  Instead, I went to church- it was Senior Sunday so I got to see pictures of all of those kids how I remember them in elementary school, love it.  Then Mom and I ate leftover Swiss Steak (ohmygosh. amazing.) How are come foods better as left overs? Admit you love it.  Michael came over from his class and we took the tent down from the trampoline where we camped out the night before... yeah, it was cold.  *Note to self: check the weather before being spontaneous.*  He proceeded to play Halo all afternoon while I took a nap.. then another...then another. Can you say fabulous? We had dinner with Nana and Papa and a snow cone then Mom and I watched Real Housewives of OC...amazing. Michael played Halo. Imagine that.  Also, I made toast. With strawberry jelly.  And grape juice.  Be jealous.  How much did you enjoy this super long paragraph of my super entertaining Sunday? Loved it? Thought you did.

ON A RELATED NOTE: I am obsessed with Real Housewives of Anywhere.  TONIGHT RHONEWJERSEY COMES BACK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow, so excited.

I miss Dina already but I'm praising Jesus that Danielle is gone!! 


Teresa is my favorite housewife (since she flipped the table...,)
 but these girls (and Audriana) steal the show


So excited to see how the new girls mix in! And what's up with Caroline being all glamorous?! 

I think I can even get Fireman to watch this one.. so delightful.

Enjoy your summer days. 

xo_vw

No comments: