5.17.2011

Joe...Joe...Joey.

Okay so my plan for today was to blog about the Real Housewives of New Jersey and recap the whole episode, but the people who I truly love in this world already watched it.  Those of you who didn't, well, I will highly advise that you only watch Bravo for about a week straight  until you see the rerun before I see you next.

If you already have watched it, there is an amazing recap by my new favorite person (because of this article) Jay Mohr.  Read it by yourself, you will laugh out loud.

That's really all I have to say today.  *In other news I just found out on TMZ that Danielle Staub is now a stripper in NYC... I called that.* In the words of Caroline, Joe, and Jersey citizens in general, YOU'RE GARBAGE! In the words of my mother and I, she is a styrofoam cup...white trash. But..she's orange. sorry. you get the point. don't worry about it. you'll survive. also because Mom is about to have a conniption, Joe said Teresa was garbage, not Danielle.  SHE IS NOT GARBAGE.

In my own life, I've taken too many antihistamines since lunch due to my allergies to burlap.. not good when I make burlamps all day everyday.  I'm out of my head delirious and watching Dancing with the Stars... I don't even like this show.  I'm just obsessed with reality TV/game shows this week since I have time to watch. Michael already went home with fever... I hope I don't get sick too.

I'm now going to lay on the couch and watch the girl who apparently ran out of costumes so she bejeweled her pink Victoria Secret bra? umm...

good night.

xo_vw

No comments: