8.04.2011

lazy.

I am so not in a working mood today.  Lazy lazy lazy.  Why? 1. It's summer. I'm in school five days a week. (COMPLAINT HERE COMPLAINT HERE COMPLAINT HERE) 2. It's a Friday. yes yes, I know it's actually Thursday, but my body is DEMANDING it's Friday.

Anyways, here's what I ate.

Wednesday:
B: Wheat toast, olive oil spread (creature of habit)
L: 2 scrambled eggs and 3 slices of tomato, a handful of chips and Albert's hot sauce.
S: Fuji apple, sliced.
D: OK I CONFESS. I ate Francisco's Mexican food for dinner. And it was good. Chips and hot sauce (I promised I wouldn't, but I did, and a child's plate with a cheese enchilada and rice and beans- look, no meat!! 

Thursday that felt like Friday:
B: you guessed it. toast.
L: Claudia's salad plate with tomato salad, fruit, and the special today that was amazing! (some sort of pasta with peppers and tomato and ricotta cheese. And I cheated and had the most amazing strawberry shortcake I've ever had in my life.
S: none! Did you see my huge lunch?!
D: soon to come.. It's only 4:30.


Speaking of: Did you know that you're not supposed to eat after 7 pm?  You retain more of the weight you eat after that point.  I'm talking to you, late working Moms.. and you cereal before bed guys...


love you all.

xo_ vw

edit: I had delicious veggies for dinner: new potatoes, squash, and peas with cantaloupe and wheat rolls. also, I'm over half-way to my prove-to-myself-this-works goal of 5 lbs lost! 

No comments: