8.06.2011

When we were young you were the king of carrot flowers.

Today I skipped class to go to work with Mom (yeah, I'm 9.) Then I was lazy all afternoon and worked on my Tumblr instead of working on a test that I should have.  Then I spent way too long getting ready to go hang out with a friend I haven't seen since 7th grade!! Thanks to Facebook, we picked up right where we left off. But that's for a later post that includes the infamous iPhone quality pictures... AB FAB.

Anyways... off to my daily menu.  Just come back tomorrow if you don't care how I've lost 4 pounds since Sunday with no exercise.  I'll never know!

Friday:
B: Toast with olive oil spread.. and.. I splurged..homemade strawberry jam packed with sugar. AND IT WAS GOOD.
early Snack: chocolate chip granola bar. ( the 100 calorie oatmeal kind.. so good)
L: Debbie's salad plate with a special kind of pasta salad, green salad, and fruit.
D: a totally different salad with Italian dressing, roll, and bacon cheddar fries (I didn't eat much bacon, promise!) from Cotton Patch.
And I cheated and drank a Chi Tea Frap from a fabulous coffee shop called Bridge 281 that will be included in my someday-I'll-post-this blog.

till then, keep drinkin' water, folks.

xo_vw

No comments: