3.08.2012

11 things.

Meagan from Life of a Gypsy (go check her out!) challenged me to write a post of 11 random things about me, so here we go.

1. I hate stickers, bandaids, and gum that's been chewed. Related: I can only chew gum while it has flavor, then I get really grossed out.


2.  Barney's New York is my favorite store to go in.  I love that it's so open and everyone is extremely helpful.  If I'm getting discouraged about school or my future career, the dream of having my entire wardrobe from Barney's is my encouragement. Yes, I know how vain that sounds.

3. If I was still as passionate about education as I was as a child, I would want to study quantum physics.  I love watching documentaries and reading books about waves and time travel (not just dreamy time travel, but how it could work.) The thought of other dimensions is one of my favorite things. I think I imagined heaven as the 10th dimension before I even thought of the pearly gates and streets of gold.

4. I've saved every card I've gotten during college and have them glued in a journal called "The Love Book."

5. I used to save all of my magazines, but now have reduced it to only saving Nylon, Vogue Collections, and every September issue of Vogue.

6. I'm fascinated with family history.  Probably because I grew up hearing mine, and it's pretty amazing. Remind me to blog about it sometime, ok?

7. I can't remember a time when we didn't have a cat.

8. Every cat we got to name has had a name of a previous King or Queen or been a character off of Cats. Except the one cat I got to name- Sissy.  Pretty appropriate for a 5 year old who didn't have a sister. We've adopted two adult cats who already had names- Bella and Clancy. 


9.  If I could only travel to one place, it would be India.  I am so passionate about Indian culture and I want to be immersed in it!

10.  Some of my favorite people are under the age of 8 or over the age of 60.

11. I'm obsessed with time and numbers. I think it's the same thing that causes my strange love for quantum physics.  I remember numbers by how they're added up (714-7 times 2 is 14, etc.) 


That's it!! Now I want Hayley to write her 11 things!! She's just starting up her blog- you should check it out!

xo_vw

2 comments:

meawhitbrown said...

Quantum Physics?! Gosh! I'm glad you didn't go that route...if you had, I wouldn't be smart enough to be your friend! :) Also, I love the "love book" idea! I always save cards, so I need something to do with them!

Victoria Searcy said...

We would still be friends silly!!! You little book worm- you would outsmart me in everything literate!

And I HIGHLY suggest the love book! My RA at DBU gave me the idea. Her's was the love tank.

Make sure to use a spiral journal- it'll grow really quickly! haha