3.05.2012

Day 4.

Today Michael moved all of his clothes in- a huge step.  His closet is twice as packed as mine, and mine is at capacity.  The closets in the rent house are half the size of any closet either of us have ever had.  I had two closets full.  His clothes overflowed from his large closet into his room.

Don't ever buy us clothes without asking my permission. We have zero room.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Michael was getting ready to stay there for the night.  He's moving in now and I'm waiting until after the wedding.  So we got his clothes situated, borrowed some towels from my house, went to Lowes for the 87198570329864th time, and bought some Pop-Tarts for him to eat. Because you can totally survive on strawberry Pop-Tarts.

We got back to the house, exhausted.  I was very ready to go home and get some sleep.  But, of course, life never goes that well planned.

Michael left his keys at his old house.  Across town.  Where Nanna was not where she could let us in to get the keys because she was grocery shopping.  Of course.

Two long, grouchy hours later, we had the keys, I dropped him off and finally got back to my parent's house where I took the longest bath of my life and went to bed.

xo_vw

No comments: