9.04.2012

life.

Just a quick update on life, no details, no fluff, just the basics.


  • We are married! We just hit our two month anniversary.  Almost passed the Kim Kardashian mark.    

  • I took 6 credit hours of class this summer just 10 days after we got married.  That equates to 4 hours of lecture 5 days a week for 6 weeks.  At least 2 tests every week- talk about a whirlwind! I did read an excellent book for my Service Marketing class that I would HIGHLY recommend- find it  here!

  • I added a second job halfway through those classes! I am now working at Kaleidoscope, a gift and party store in Henderson, three days a week.  I am really enjoying it and love getting to be creative. 

  • Today is the first day of the third week of classes.  I am taking 16 credit hours this semester and just a little bit overwhelmed! Tuesdays are my long days- I leave my house at 9:30 am and usually don't get home until 9:30 pm or later! 

I really am loving everything about this busy crazy life.  Just working on getting some balance in this new world that I'm living in.  

Question for you to ponder- how do you stay content in your life, yet keep growing? 

I would love to hear your thoughts.  

xo_vs

No comments: