9.07.2012

Our Roadtrip: Part 1.

For our post wedding trip, we went to Dallas, New Orleans, and Orange Beach.

First off, Dallas!


We had "Cool Corner Room" at the W complete with a balcony overlooking Victory Park.


This was our view in the other direction.  Michael and I love downtown Dallas, so it was perfect! 



We both have a slight obsession with room service.  Somehow the food always tastes better on a tray brought to you fresh! I love the container that they brought the creamer in!! 






Fun pictures from the Rangers' game! We sat in our favorite place- the front row of the all you can eat seats! We took full advantage and ate more nachos and hotdogs than you can imagine! 


Abhi did some beautiful henna on my ankle before the wedding! I love that she incorporated our initials! 



One of my favorite things to look at in Dallas is this beautiful bridge.  I love bridges.  


Breakfast at La Madeline! 


A Starbucks stop at Mockingbird Station.  


And on our way back, we had to stop in Canton! Ha! I found this darling
 chick for some wonderful girls!! 


xo_vs

No comments: