9.05.2012

The wedding.

A few "behind the scenes" wedding day pictures.


The invitation.  Our printer made a mold of Abhi's handwriting for the print. 
I am in love with how they turned out.  


My hair was in a bun on top of my head for most of the day so it would stay curly! 


Hurry up and wait schedule provided plenty of time for pictures of feet.  


Claudia made some delicious malt chocolate cookies for me! 


Sylvia worked on my makeup... and we made a mess! 


Something on Mom's car messed up half way to Tyler! We had to wait for my 
grandparents to save the day.  


We borrowed my grandfather's jeep and laughed that everything in his life is 
focused on organization and presentation, even the change in his car.  


Hillary was there to help me get ready! We laughed the whole time! 

Michael and I were posting pictures back and forth on instagram.  He posted 
one of his feet crossed, and I had to do the same! 



I am still in love with my bouquet from Wild Iris!  


Our first picture after the ceremony.  



We are still so happy! 

xo_vs