2.19.2013

Encore, Encore!

Driving Miss Daisy has been extremely successful in its six performances! So much so that one more show has been added for this Saturday, February 23, at 7:30! Seating is very limited and filling up quickly- we want you to be there! Call Henderson Civic Theater at 903-657-2968 to reserve your tickets.  

Setting up Kim's microphone has made us very close, very quickly.  
She also hates that I always have cold hands! ha! 

 Holk, Daisy, and Boolie during curtain call.  

Two of the funniest men I know! 


I am so lucky to have worked with this amazing group of people.  The cast works together so well, and that is mirrored with all of the crew back stage.  I truly hope you can come see what a truly wonderful local performance looks like! 

Thank you so much to Rick Zullo for taking all of the pictures for Miss Daisy! This is the second post I have used them for- so good to have all of these funny memories captured! 

xo_vs

No comments: