2.07.2013

January 2013 Finish Line

This month I:

Watched: 
1. Driving Miss Daisy
2. Season 2 of Portlandia
3. Three seasons of Parenthood
4. Hungry for Change
5. Unzipped
6. The Tents
7. Seasons 1-2 of The OC


Read: 
1. On The Road- but I'm still working on it. It's the hardest book for me to read because I really really don't enjoy the story.  I'm reading lots of other books right now and I will finish it soon.  Maybe.

Created: 
1. Dishcloth. A quick project.
2. Orange variegation scarf- an instant favorite.
3. Two turquoise dishcloths. Practicing purling.
4. Lace trim for Miss Daisy's costume.
5. MORE lace trim for another of Miss Daisy's costumes.
6. A new layer on an old canvas. A continuing project.
7. Lots of other projects for Miss Daisy and her companions.



xo_vs

No comments: