11.13.2011

the festival.

Every year, Henderson hosts the Syrup Festival.  It's an event spread out from downtown to the Depot Museum of food, booths of random trinkets that you only find at festivals and Canton, and a vintage car show.

Love this color. 




The only day I drink lemonade almost all day. 




So Michael, Laura, and I entered to judge a chili contest.  

Thumbs up for chili, Michael?

Laura's beverage selection.  

Laura and I went to a chili-cook off two weeks ago too, so we're basically pros now.  

I really like Kettle Corn.  

Apparently, this car was my uncle's in high school. How cool is that?!

The interior of this car inspires me.  

Took a random picture of a booth and realized a woman in the background had a beautiful smile on.  

I love the Syrup Festival.  

xo_vw

2 comments:

meawhitbrown said...

FUN! Festivals are the thing I love most about small town life.

Unknown said...

Ooooh I miss the Syrup Festival! Landon was there with my mom this year, but we had to miss. :(