11.16.2011

THE List.

It's that time of year... the time to get your act together and make a Christmas list so your family doesn't call you the week before and you blurt out that you just want a gift card, because let's face it- no one likes getting gift cards.

I decided putting mine on my blog was just as easy, so here's my dream list.  First up, pretty books.  I love a pretty book! It's one of those things that my family has always splurged on.  My grandparents have been known to buy a full set of encyclopedias for decorating just because the bindings were pretty.

Besides being pretty and making me happy every time I look at them on display, I look through all of my books constantly for inspiration.  Books have so much more meaning than pictures on a random blog.

Here's my current pics for coffee table and side table books.  (No encyclopedias were included-sorry Nana.)

via 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

p.s.- my first choice is Design Sponge at Home! 

xo_vw

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have design sponge and domino. GREAT choices!

Unknown said...

I want the Mindy Kaling book too! Fun stuff.