11.07.2011

We've been on the run...

This week I'm encouraging you to learn something new! 

Since Friday, I've learned to use Photoshop (applying actions, etc.) and how to knit!! 

I know, I may sound like an 80 year old woman, but I really enjoy it! I learned once during my senior year on a long road trip to NYC from my best friend from high school, but that knowledge was long gone.  {Long story short: during a 3 hour stop while our bus was broken down in a WalMart parking lot in Arkansas, we bought yarn and needles to pass the time.  That was the high point of the trip. You don't want to know the rest of the story.}  

I was inspired by Emmadime: Knitted to start back and I've heard how relaxing it is-- turns out, it's true! I love it now. P.S.- Emma has one of the coolest blogs around. I'm always inspired by her! 

I'm so thankful that this crafty age is coming about.  I enjoy a good craft project and the relaxation that comes with it!

have a productive week. 

xo_vw

No comments: