11.05.2011

Penny & Jack

   

This adorable girl, Kelsie Welch, is in the process of opening Penny & Jack Salon and Clothing Co., a fabulous place to shop and "get yo hurr did" with a vibe that's different from anywhere around.  I feel so lucky to say I have known Kelsie for 16 years now- Kindergarten class mates!  I am so proud of her and all of her accomplishments!

Penny and Jack will open at the end of this month in Longview on McCann- they're still in the decorating and setting up phase.  Since I have an in with her and the decorator (Lorraine White of Regina Lorraine and Plan It Home) I got to have a sneak peek! 
                                        

                                                                                  

Walls and fireplace fill the front room with color. 


Kelsie hates naked mannequins.  She also loves making clothes. 


Jack is always looking over your shoulder if you sit at the desk... 



Mod shampoo bowls and chairs... 


Vintage accessories and chevron wall paper. 



The best DIY project ever created by Kelsie's sister Payton. Hello glitter and yarn- my two favorite things!      
                                           

How wonderful is this dressing room?! Vintage afghans and turquoise doors. I'm in love. 
                                     
   


These accessories and this space (wall papered with a billboard!) will soon transform and have the most wonderful clothes you've ever seen! 

I can't wait to see it finished! 

Keep up with what's going on and see more pictures on their Facebook page!

xo_vw

2 comments:

meawhitbrown said...

oh my goodness! so in love! is it in henderson?

Victoria Searcy said...

omg how did I not say! I'm so tired lol! Editing now to say they are in LONGVIEW! on McCann!