11.03.2011

Thoughtful Thursdays: Introduction


My darlings,


I want to start a new series of Thoughtful Thursdays.  Things that are below the surface, things that make us who we really are.

It's so easy for me to turn this blog into very shallow, meaningless conversations that usually goes on between myself and my one or two readers who comment.  I would love to open up, show who I truly am.  Considering I'm only 20, I still have a lot of learning to do about myself.

This series is going to push me.  It's hard to open up and show the world who I truly am and what makes me, well, me.  It also takes a lot longer to write meaningful posts.  I hope this creates conversation, confidence for you to comment! (You don't have to register, by the way!!)

Next Thursday, I will start with my testimony.  I feel like it is a great foundation for you to know the core of who I am and where I stand.

I would love to know what topics you want to discuss and what you have been learning about in your lives.

Enjoy your thoughts.

xo_vw

No comments: