10.05.2011

Latest Obsession: Scanning.

yep. I'm only, what, 10 years behind? But yeah, I'm in love with scanning everything.  It's probably because I just got my first scanner that actually works for my birthday this year (Thanks Michael!)

Here's a taste of my love.


I'm totally obsessed with Henry David Thoreau.  He was my first philosopher crush.  (Steven Tyler was my first celebrity crush, FYI.) 


When I took a printmaking class, we had to do an Etching.  I sought inspiration from traditional Indian designs and this was one of my many practice runs! 


This is my great-grandmother who my whole family has decided I got my looks from.  She aged gorgeously, I couldn't wish to look like anyone else. 


My favorite notepad, from Old Navy somewhere around 2001.  Seriously.  


Never apologize is something that I struggle with, I love knowing the first part of the quote.  Thanks, John Arbuthnot Fisher.  



Both of these images are from SARK, whom I have idolized for about seven years now.  She helps me get through bad days with her inspiring cards, emails, and tweets. 


enjoy the rest of your week, tell me what's inspiring you! 

xo_vw

No comments: