10.26.2011

Personal Paradise. 10/26/11

This week, my personal paradise would have to be a trip to the beach.  After looking at my pictures from vacation this summer, I miss it already!! If anyone has a beach house they would like to let a poor college girl house sit this summer, or spring break, or even Christmas break, just give me a call.  :)







It wouldn't hurt for fireman to be there with me! :) I love his sleepy/groggy face in the last picture! (PS, it was our one year anniversary on Monday!) 

happy wednesday. 

xo_vw

2 comments:

meawhitbrown said...

I would love to be in Greece right now. Santorini, to be exact. Living in a white washed dwelling on the side of a cliff, overlooking the ocean. :)

happy one year!

Victoria Searcy said...

That sounds wonderful! Any place where college kids aren't playing humans vs. zombies sounds better than here <3