10.10.2011

Random Acts of Kindness.

It's amazing how God provides when you need it most, whether you need the actual product you've been given, or you need the feeling you get when someone sacrifices for you.  

Today, He provided for both me and my parents.  First, my parents went to lunch today where they saw some friends we have had for years.  The friends left before my parents and when Mom and Dad went to pay, it had been paid for.  Mom called me and told me how very sweet it was and we discussed how much she needed that little reminder of the love of her friends.  

A couple of hours later, I went to Chick-fil-A while on the phone with Mom again.  When I pulled up to the window, the boy working said my food had been paid for by the car in front of me.  I was shocked! First to Mom, then to me! How much love is there in this world and how great is our Father that He would do the same thing twice in one day for us personally! 

Do a random act of kindness today for someone special.  

xo_vw

No comments: