10.13.2011

My life in pictures.




Little brother Pedro was captain on homecoming! 


My great-grandmothers method of organizing has been passed down. 


Birds at Sexton City. 


Letter from little sister Hayley. 



Breakfast with Michael complete with comical napkins. 


Most incredible man ever. 


Inspiration is everywhere-- even biology lab. 





Family trip to Shreveport for Dad's birthday. 



Little outlaws :) 


Addiction.  


Childhood memories. 


Lazy mornings. 


Lots of love.  


Favorite scarf. 


Cutest boy. (Love seeing pictures from my family in Canada!) 


Delicious food. 


Silly cat. 


Newest Table. 


Dreamy cat. 


My life is dictated by the food I eat.  Luckily, it's delicious food. 


I worship the rain.  



Take a few pictures this week. 

xo_vw

2 comments:

meawhitbrown said...

Oh my goodness! Love these. I love pictures. And creepin' on yours! :)

Victoria Searcy said...

@Meawhitbrown haha! You've probably seen them already between facebook and instagram!