2.27.2011

break the mold.

Okay, sitting here while Jude is taking his nap, catching up on inspiration from all over the interwebz. I've decided my closet needs some serious changing! I'm tired of wearing the same outfits over and over and none of it is stuff that I really like! I got the idea to re-haul after seeing a post on Love, Life, Lace and it was further reinforced by the energy that I adore that is seen on Ban.do and Spruce (who I talked about on the post before!)




Color, joy, and energy will be my inspiration.  Here's to wishing I had some money to do this re-haul all at once!!

xo_vw

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet and fantastic!! Bravo! I'm so honored to be an inspiration. Color and fun are the name of the game my dear!

Good luck!

xo

Victoria Searcy said...

You just made my day that you wrote me! Thanks for being you and having fun with life!! xo_vw