2.26.2011

What's Inspiring Me.

My absolute favorite thing right now is this company! Spurce is a re-upholstering company out of Austin, Texas specializing in taking vintage chairs, benches, and headboards and covering them in outstanding mod fabric! They have been completely inspiring me for the past week, making me day dream constantly about my own future VW bus with my interior decorating company logo on the side! I can't wait for that day to come....





Until then, I will continue to work at my fabulous job with Lorraine and babysitting... like I'm doing all weekend.  Can I please get some praise for being an only child, a female none the less, who is babysitting not one, not two, but THREE little boys all weekend!! I mean.. be proud.  

I'm off to go play outside, hear "Tori, I POOPED!!" and watch Big Redneck Wedding.. oh and fit homework some where in there. 

love, always. xo_vw 

No comments: