2.09.2011

But not the way that I do love you...

Today, I am having a so-far, self-made snow day due to the fact that when I am half way through the middle of my first class, the roads are going to freeze and I will have a 45 minute drive on ice.  I'm not talented like these guys.  So I'm skipping.. a test. But it's an easy one- have you heard of a college professor letting you use notes? I mean....

So, I'm planning to be productive.  Getting dressed and ready, even if my hair is in a bun still, and working. I may post updates.... or I may just tweet.

TO DO:
Finish Econ Chapter
Read Acct Chapter
Econ Quiz
Acct HW
Clean Study (may happen first so I can concentrate!)

Not too bad, huh?
 Here's what I'm going to be dreaming of!







...And what's actually happening.
Coffee, Dressed, makeup on, and about to do homework for hours while listening to Edward Sharpe and Duffy. I'm okay with that as the rain (soon to be sleet/snow) is falling outside my window...

tell someone you love them today.

xo_vw

3 comments:

carrie said...

yay for edward sharpe!!! xoxox wanna marry him and jade.

meawhitbrown said...

I love YOU! And this! You're a step ahead of me though...I'm still in my pajamas and glasses, messy hair, and all.

Victoria Searcy said...

I heard that a rule for Mary Kay is to get dressed down to your shoes before you make even one call, makes you more profesh and more productive!! So, I'm trying it!

And I'll have to post a video of the precious daddy-daughter duo that made me fall in love with Edward Sharpe!!!