2.22.2011

You are my JOY.

This will be a short post due to the fact that I have been up since 6:30 when I am used to 8:30 wake up calls and I'm exhausted!! I did have a good day though- first day that I could take time for ME in a long time!! I got out of class early (always a plus!,) worked out for a little bit- only about 30 minutes..don't judge I'm working up my time!, then I painted for hours!! Oh, so glorious! I love that the Father granted us with the ability to create!!!

On top of my day, I am a granny and still recovering from my amazing weekend.  I helped lead DiscipleNow, staying with an awesome group of Junior girls. [insert fabulous group picture of Ashley, Maury, Kelsi, Jenna, Mary Ruth, Julie, and me. Oh, and Checkers. and Rags. and Tess. And Tinkerbell]
I got really distracted and didn't take my camera out of my trunk. Go ahead and say it- bad mom move! I know, I know. The memories will last me for as long as the pictures would last, so I think we can all get over it.

Lets see- we crafted, watched Disney movies, read an entire book of the Bible (we won't say which one, will we girls?,) wore random dresses, talked about boys, met an amazing woman of God, worshiped a ton, and turned the 200 year old, huge Bible to Song of Solomon.  To the members of Calvary, this was not disrespectful, but fun! PS- please go look and tell me if anyone has changed it.

On that note, I will leave you with the only picture that I have from the weekend- Julie in a fabulous grandma dress taken on my phone. Don't hate.

love always. 
xo_vw

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh my dear Victoria,
I consider it an honor that I am in the one and only picture of the weekend! Great blog by the way, I will be a frequent reader so don't forget to post about your wonderful life! I love you so much and I am praying for you daily:) I'll talk to you later sweetheart! Stay awesome!
Love, Julie