2.10.2011

Cause I'll be Laughing at all Your Silly Little Jokes.

I couldn't sleep late this morning and I don't have to leave for class until an hour later than usual, so I'm up and ready way earlier than usual, I know, who am I?!

Anyways, this weekend is looking more and more full by the minute so this may be the last time I get to post until Sunday or Monday.  Friday night, Fireman and I are going to have our Valentine's date! Sorry to all you people who consider it Singles Awareness Day, I adore Valentines. It's my little girl side coming out.  Saturday I am going bridesmaid's dress shopping with my fabulous best friend from high school in Dallas.  I'm so excited to see all the girls I never get to see! Saturday night Morgan is spending the night and going to have the cultural experience of going to Bar None Cowboy Church with my family.  She asked if she could dress up. Like an Indian. I think yes, as long as I can too. Somewhere in there I'm going to try to see my friend THE Joshua Cameron who I met on our trip to Japan.  He's pretty fantastic and I haven't seen him since June!

So while I have a crazy schedule, here's some relaxing ideas to have on a weekend that I have off.

 Kick your feet up. 
 Drive around with the one you love. 
 Look ahead. 
 Don't let life rushing by scare you. 
Be silly. 
 Have fun. 
 Look to Christ. 
 Watch for details. 
And be thankful for rain. 

Have a lovely weekend. 

xo_vw.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love these pictures. i love you. that's all. :)

shelbyannelee said...

i love this! and i love valentine's day. and i'm so happy i found your blog. yay!