2.15.2011

Seeing as my Heart is Fallin...

Wow. These past few days have been stinking insane.  Weekend of bridesmaid dress shopping, Morgan staying over and going to Bar None with me, and praying for warmer weather.  Luckily, it has come! I wore shorts and a long sleeve tee today, aka my favorite outfit.

Tomorrow I have a big test and I've been spending all this beautiful weather indoors, studying.  Lucky me! right?  Oh well, at least I have Disciple Now this weekend to prepare for! Get ready for tons of pictures of this wonderful weekend of worship and praise of our Father.  I have junior girls and have begun studying my lessons and figured out what craft project to do with them!! Exciting!
Converse mean spring to me.. 

This week will continue to be busy.. I'll post when I can but it may be a few days!

Till then, xo_vw

No comments: