2.28.2011

case of the mondays.

If your Monday went anything like mine did, I bet you could use some inspiration today.  Instead of continuing to complain (you can go right over to the side and read my rants on Twitter...)  I am going to use this time to share what made me happy! First off, this image from Free People is just what I needed!

Other small joys?  Watching the office with Michael for the first time in weeks, finding Izzes at CVS, getting the new Gaga Vogue, eating made-at-your-table guacamole at Franciscos (More on guacamole on a later post!) and having lunch with Meagan! Oh how I love catching up with her. 

Hope this week gets better for me, and is wonderful for you!! 

xo_vw

{p.s.- please pray for Daddy as he travels back to Kazakhstan for work!} 

1 comment:

meawhitbrown said...

eeeeeeekkk!! I'm so glad we got to catch up today. It was WAY past due! I hope your week gets better. Just remember-next week is spring break! A whole week off, and much needed, I know! I'm thankful for you, and I can't wait to see what the Lord does in your life! Thanks for always being an encouragement :)