2.27.2011

up all night.

I'm so physically exhausted, but my brain is still running!! Thought I would leave you with a post before I go to sleep.


My computer screen is white with no icons of pictures of inspiration (a rarity for me!) I organized them all into their proper folders and have a wall paper from my new favorite blog that says "No is a valid answer."
I'm the worst at saying yes to everything anyone asks me to do, but my life is just too busy to do that right now. 

Speaking of my new favorite, Makeunder My Life has totally inspired me to purge tons of "stuff" in my life, primarily clothes (which was the topic in my previous blog post,) but also decorative items that I no longer love.  

That's my mantra of life right now.  Do what you love.  While purging, I will most likely ask myself, do I love this? multiple times.  That's the point! That's the whole makeunder exfoliating process.  Already I have had to think really hard and stop myself.  I know that Monday's are typically my only days to get anything done but school and work, so I was thinking to myself, oh! I can go to the mall and shop while I'm in Tyler! Thank goodness for Jess. I stopped myself and decided cleaning out my closet and my study would be a much wiser use of my time! I hope I don't decide a nap is a better option.... 

So that's my new outlook on life! Lots of inspirational, not as personal blogs today, but now you know what's going on in my head!! I'll try to post a life update soon.  Maybe that post will actually have pictures. Warning: if  I do, the weekend portion will be full of my adventures in potty training and cooking an endless supply of chicken fries.  Relief: I have no awkward "mommy blogger" potty pictures thank goodness.  

xo_vw

1 comment:

Jess LC said...

Oh my gosh! I just got your emails and hopped over to your blog and was so touched to read this post!

I'm so happy to hear that you love MML and did a makeunder!

:) It's great to "meet" you.